Longwood Gardens, Kennett Sq, PA

Longwood Gardens, Kennett Sq, PA
Drinking Water

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

A Few Words about Valentine's Day

How cool is this? Anita was eating salsa and a piece of her chip broke off and landed in the salsa in the shape of a heart. Just in time for Valentine's Day! I know my AZ, CA friends will appreciate this heart.

Valentine's Day was yesterday. We, at our house, decided to go to the movies as our Valentine present. We saw "The Vow" and loved it. Us girls, that is. Antonio saw "Star Wars 3D". He was the only person in the entire big theater. For dinner we had chicken tenders, baked potato and asparagus. Dessert was homemade rice pudding with a heart made of candy hearts in the middle. I received three Valentine cards from a cousin and two friends. So thoughtful. And, a treasured note from Anita on the envelope of the card that I gave her. The note meant a lot to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment