Longwood Gardens, Kennett Sq, PA

Longwood Gardens, Kennett Sq, PA
Drinking Water

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Birds on the Feeder in Front of Our Kitchen Window

I'm getting sparse visits at the suet feeder in front of our kitchen window. Pictures are fuzzy 'cause I have to snap them through the screen. I really want to find out the species of the bird in the first three pictures. It sings loudly and beautifully. It also seems to be hyper, quick, jerky movements. I love the birds. Hope to see more. One woodpecker travels with the chickadees. Haven't been able to catch a shot of it yet. The blurry picture of another woodpecker with a red head is as good-as-it-gets 'cause it was high up in the tree. Woodpeckers, I'm aiming for shots of you!
























No comments:

Post a Comment