Longwood Gardens, Kennett Sq, PA

Longwood Gardens, Kennett Sq, PA
Drinking Water

Friday, November 5, 2010

Longwood Gardens Continued 9/19/10 A Mix of Shots.

Accidentally deleted these from the previous post. Waterfall near the chimes tower.

Peppers. Aren't they pretty?

The Eye of Water. Never knew this was there. It's housed in a pagoda style building.

I was talking with this man and his wife and noticed that he had a sunflower on his shirt. He very willingly agreed to let me take a photo. I talked with many people at the sunflower field. This gentleman and his wife, from DE, are in a band. The wife is also a yoga instructor. We all agreed that next year we need to get ourselves to the field a week or more earlier. We all said we were going to mark our calendars for next year. Talked with folks about where we lived, sunflowers, bees, and stink bugs. Shared my ladder and had a very pleasant visit at the sunflower field.


We left the parking lot and I decided to drive around the perimeter of the sunflower field. At the end of the road there was this strange rabbit. I would have loved to keep driving and wandering as I am prone to do but, we had been walking all day and needed to head home.

No comments:

Post a Comment