Longwood Gardens, Kennett Sq, PA

Longwood Gardens, Kennett Sq, PA
Drinking Water

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Pool Closed for the Season 9/6/10

I ended up at the pool by myself for the last day. Anita was doing homework at her friend's house, Antonio went to CP pool with his friends, Stacy was at work. I had a very relaxing afternoon. Talked with lots of people. Exercised in the water and, sunbathed. Last day and I had a nice conversation with my favorite lifeguard and learned a lot about her. I AM REALLY GOING TO MISS EXERCISING IN THE POOL! I now have to concentrate on exercising outside of the pool. The pool membership was money "well spent". All of us enjoyed our time there throughout the summer. We didn't even hit the beach once. Now that it's off season, "Beach here we come".

No comments:

Post a Comment