Longwood Gardens, Kennett Sq, PA

Longwood Gardens, Kennett Sq, PA
Drinking Water

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Firepit & Champagne Makes for a Relaxing Evening 9/3/10

Got me a good fire going with two small seasoned logs from my son's yard. No smoke. It was great. Just me, the fire and the champagne. Nice and relaxing.

This is the mug that holds the champagne. Backyard version of stem ware.

I only posted this to show the difference when I used the flash on the same fire that's above. With the flash their appears to be barely a fire.

I think I was taking a picture of the sky or the neighbor's tree which, you can't see. haha Just the back of the house. I need a good camera.

I shot this getting as close as I could to the fire. OUCH! Just kidding. I'm not that dumb.

No comments:

Post a Comment