Longwood Gardens, Kennett Sq, PA

Longwood Gardens, Kennett Sq, PA
Drinking Water

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Surprise Birthday Cake - Finally it was Cool Enough to Bake 7/14/10

Blew out all of the candles on one try. Thank goodness they didn't put on 69 of them.

Powdered sugar instead of icing. Just the way I like it. I ate three pieces. BELLY ACHE. haha

After I removed the remainder of the cake from the pan, this heart was on the pan, a smaller version of the cake, from the middle and outlined with powdered sugar. NEAT!!!!!

Tonight, the kids surprised me with a birthday cake that we did not have on my birthday, June 20, 'cause it was too hot to turn on the oven. We went out for ice cream instead. Tonight was the first cool night since and so they asked if they could bake the cake. I told them that technically, it's my birthday cake, never expecting them to do the candles and the singing and the whole bit. Nice surprise!!!!! Thanks Anita, Antonio and Stacy. It's great to feel loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment