Longwood Gardens, Kennett Sq, PA

Longwood Gardens, Kennett Sq, PA
Drinking Water

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

My Christmas gift from daughters Donna & Debbie....a day in Cape May, NJ 12/30/09

This year, as last, I was given the best Christmas gift from daughters Donna and Debbie. Their gift is to spend a day with them, doing something that we love, on the 30th of December. Last year, we ventured to NYC and enjoyed the vibrant holiday splendor that only New York can provide. This year took us to Cape May, NJ where we shopped the mall, taking in all of the gift shops that were open (we all love shopping), dinner at the victorian Merion Inn and a trolley ride to view Christmas lights on the victorian houses. As was the case last year, I thoroughly enjoyed spending alone time with my two lovely daughters. Thank you so much girls. I hope that this tradition will continue for years to come. Where shall we go next year? The time we spend together will always be embedded deep in my heart and your warmth will fill me with joy. You can't know how thrilled I was when I learned that we would again spend a day together as we did last year. This is beyond special.

No comments:

Post a Comment