Longwood Gardens, Kennett Sq, PA

Longwood Gardens, Kennett Sq, PA
Drinking Water

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

A Castle made from recyled products-A Class Project-Jan. 2010

This is Anita's castle made from recycled products. There is a lot of detail inside the castle that I'm not showing but it was really cool!!!!! There was a kitchen house, a chapel, a water well, and many other features. I was totally impressed with her design. Antonio was instrumental in building objects for the castle with toothpicks. When she mentioned that her teacher gave this assignment and it had to fit on the desktop, I thought, how??? When I dropped her off at school the day the castle was due in class, I was impressed at the many castle designs that I saw being carried into school that morning. I would have loved to have gone to school to view all of the castles, in detail, in the form of an art show. The creativity must be astounding!

No comments:

Post a Comment