Longwood Gardens, Kennett Sq, PA

Longwood Gardens, Kennett Sq, PA
Drinking Water

Saturday, December 19, 2009







































When I go to Easthampton, I take in all of the places that hold warm memories from my childhood. Look Park in Northampton, MA, just four miles from Easthampton always gives me warm fuzzy feelings. I was so excited to share the park with Anita and Antonio. We played miniature golf, we rode the paddle boats, we fed ducks, we rode the train twice, visited the wild animal zoo near the train station, then got a cold drink 'cause it was hot. Then we went over to the picnic area where we walked the picnic grounds, walked on the covered bridge, posed for pictures with the river behind us and Antonio played on the playground equipment. The rectangle stone enclosure, I remember as being a wading pool when I was little. Anita performed on the stage of the open air theater. I put the chipmunk in because I love the little creatures and, was lucky enough to get a picture of this one. I could have stayed longer but, we still had to head back to Easthampton to check out the painted bears in town and, we had a much anticipated scheduled visit with my cousins. They work, so we planned our visit for the evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment