Longwood Gardens, Kennett Sq, PA

Longwood Gardens, Kennett Sq, PA
Drinking Water

Saturday, December 19, 2009

UPDATE IN PROGRESS 12-19-09

I'm updating. Finally! For those of you who are visiting my BLOG to read about our year, as suggested in our Christmas card, I am in the process. Posting pictures slows the process so it's taking longer then planned. Please come back and check the updates. I hope you find the BLOG interesting, as I tend to put lengthy notes. It's the writer in me, can't help it. While in the process, please know that we love all of you. Blessings for a safe and peaceful holiday. Remember the reason for the season. Wishing all the best in 2010.

I'm ready for the fireworks at the Camden waterfront on New Year's Eve.

On another note: I just discovered that if you click your pointer on the penguins, they flap their flippers (or whatever those are called, arms???) So, besides them following your pointer, you can make them wave. You can also put the pointer on them and move them against the other penguins. I had a March of the Penguins thing going with two adults and a kid. haha Have fun! It doesn't take much to amuse me.

No comments:

Post a Comment