Longwood Gardens, Kennett Sq, PA

Longwood Gardens, Kennett Sq, PA
Drinking Water

Saturday, December 19, 2009

It was the hardest thing to leave my Aunt Bea when it was time to return to NJ. She (95) and my Aunt Della, who has passed on, gave me so much love when I was growing up in MA. That warm fuzzy feeling is still with me. Aunt Bea is the sharpest 95 year old I know. She was raised on a farm and is a sturdy, and strong person. We had great moments of talk and laughter while we visited. I felt right at home with her and needless to say, Anita and Antonio fell in love with her. I'm thrilled that they had the opportunity to know her. She's one sharp lady! Aunt Bea, I hope you know how much we love you. You are imbedded deeply in the warmth of my heart. I hope we can visit again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment