Longwood Gardens, Kennett Sq, PA

Longwood Gardens, Kennett Sq, PA
Drinking Water

Saturday, July 20, 2013

Remembering Tom 6/24/09

Tonight, 6/24/09, I'm remembering my son-in-law Tom who passed away suddenly three years ago. That's Tom in the lower right side of the picture. This picture was taken at a birthday celebration for my Mom. Probably her 70th. Tom and my first daughter Diane were newly married. I think this picture is perfect, everyone is smiling. It couldn't have been any better. The first row: grandson Zack, daughter-in-law Laurel and of course Tom. Second row: my sister Maureen, Mom, youngest daughter Stacy, me, first daughter Diane and granddaughter Nicole who is fascinated with Tom's hair. Third row: third daughter Debbie, son-in-law Bob (Donna's husband and dad to Zack and Nicole), my son Greg (married to Laurel who is expecting Jessica), and second daughter Donna. What a great celebration that was. Tom, you are in my thoughts and prayers. You are truly missed by the family.

No comments:

Post a Comment