Longwood Gardens, Kennett Sq, PA

Longwood Gardens, Kennett Sq, PA
Drinking Water

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Davey's High School Graduation - 6/25/10 - Yay Davey!!!!!

Graduation evening. I love this picture. Don't they all look great?.....family smiles all across.

Davey and me. I'm so proud of Davey, as a graduate and, 'cause he's an awesome guy.

The procession to his seat. He walked with a skip in his step. Graduation day is here and he has reached the culmination of his high school years. Next, on to college.

Davey's in the back row on the right. When I arrived at graduation, I expected a class as large as Roxanne's. Debbie reminded me that New Egypt High is much smaller then Hammonton High. The ceremony was a lot shorter. This shot is half of the class. I can see you standing out in the back Davey. Standing proud. Love You!

A closer shot of Davey in the back.

Finally, I got a shot of one of the four graduates receiving his diploma. Davey received his from Mr. Probasco, Kait's dad. That was cool.

Proud graduate walking the procession back to the high school, diploma in hand.

Mom was super proud and she showed it.

Happy, happy tears. "My baby graduated high school and soon he'll be off to college."

Davey and Kait

Can you see the family resemblance? Davey, mom and aunts Donna and Diane.
Awwww Mom? I know how you feel. Thanks for the love.

Davey, Dad and Sis.

Sun setting at the end of a beautiful graduation ceremony and another proud family gathering.

No comments:

Post a Comment