Longwood Gardens, Kennett Sq, PA

Longwood Gardens, Kennett Sq, PA
Drinking Water

Sunday, June 13, 2010

More Memorial Day Weekend Pics - Sunday Day Pool - Night Fire Pit

Antonio being silly at the pool.
"The Pool" Antonio and a friend are in the water.
Stacy fumbling with the foot rest of the chair. We all had a good laugh over this thing. Looks like the fire is touching Stacy but, it isn't.
SLAINTE!!!!! I enjoy a glass or two of wine when I'm hanging by the pit. It's my retirement thing.....me and the pit! I love our back yard. I sit out there listening to and watching the birds. Get a little sun during the day. I'm living "the life."
Anita, so pretty!!!!!
We had a good fire going. That's the great wood we got from Greg with Russ' help.
Antonio having a good laugh. We get pretty silly around the fire pit. Great family time. There were lots of fire flies this night and the dog was bugging out. haha

1 comment:

  1. Video of Antonio and his friends jumping into the pool. I thought it was going to be at the top of the post but, it ended down at the bottom.

    ReplyDelete