Longwood Gardens, Kennett Sq, PA

Longwood Gardens, Kennett Sq, PA
Drinking Water

Monday, June 14, 2010

Davey's Senior Pre Prom 6/4/10 - Another Model Candidate

Mr. Cooooool. Davey, if choices in life don't work out, try modeling. You've got the look!
Davey putting on Kait's corsage.
Kait putting on Davey's boutonniere.
What a beautiful couple. You both look scrumptious.
Kait and one of her friends. This pink dress was my very favorite of all of the gowns.
Davey was nothing but gracious as he posed for many, many pictures. Thanks Davey. Love Ya!
Now this is the ultimate pose. Davey and Mom, aka my daughter, Debbie. Great picture you guys.
Feel the love. Proud parents.
All the guys. Lots of pictures.
All of the girls, minus one, who was stuck at the hairdresser. She made it just in time to hop on the bus. When she arrived, all the kids got off of the bus to pose for pictures with her so she wouldn't be left out. I thought that was so sweet of them as they were on the bus and ready to roll when she arrived. I missed getting her picture 'cause I had to move my truck. When the couples posed for pictures, they put her date in the middle, turquoise vest so he wouldn't be left out of group photos. Sweeeeeeet!!!!!
The girls discussing dresses. Davey's date, Kait, is in the middle. My favorite pink dress on the left. All of the gowns were exquisite. I felt like I was in Hollywood.
Joan Muhs thought of this brilliant idea of having the girls pose showing the backs of their gowns. Genius!!!!! Thanks Joan.
Here's those dapper shoes again. Loved 'em last year, love them even more this year.
Debbie coaxed the boys into doing a toe point pose. They were very obliging. Way to go guys!
Close up of my favorite gown. Very Hollywood, I thought.
When I arrived, there were couples posing or, girls posing together or, parents and kids posing all over the yard. If you stood in the middle and turned in a circle, there was someone posing all around the yard. Deb and Dave's front yard was like a movie set with its beautiful landscaping and all of the beautiful couples. Awesome scene!!!!!
I was happy to get everyone in one shot. The drawback, they are far away. Such a colorful lineup. Gold was the dominant color so when the couples lined up someone suggested that they do gold, another color, then gold, etc. Worked well.
I thought I'd try a side angle to be different. They are like a very colorful train.
The inside of the "Party Bus." I almost didn't check it out but, when I saw lots of people looking in it, I decided to have a peek. Glad I did. I was thinking it was just some A-1 Limousine bus, plain inside. What a neat surprise.
The kids on the bus. Isn't Kait beautiful? She is also model material. Oh! Every person had a seat belt which I noticed when the bus was empty.
The kids are gone. The corsage and boutonniere boxes are left as a reminder that they were there. Now the parents can relax as their beautiful children are on their way to their "Senior Prom."

No comments:

Post a Comment