Longwood Gardens, Kennett Sq, PA

Longwood Gardens, Kennett Sq, PA
Drinking Water

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

The Fire Pit - This is Living!!!!!

The fire pit. Yeaaaa! I'm loving it. That's what I call living.

I was mesmerized by the circle in the flame on the left.

Ahhhh. A fire pit, a glass of wine, family and laughs as we tried to guess the answers to brain teasers. Perfect together.

The best toasted marshmellows are the ones that looked like a torch before they were eaten.

Gotta love the smile. Great family time around the fire pit.
I've wanted a fire pit for a couple of years. I'm in heaven. It's the greatest living on one level and being able to walk outside to the backyard where I feel like I'm camping. Seriously. I've got the pine trees, the hammock, the picnic table, the fire pit, even have a tent if I wanted to pitch it for the fun of it. Now I've got to get down to Atco, to my son's house, to collect some more firewood. All I have now is fresh cut wood that I collected from the township after the big storm that felled so many tress. Greg, I'll be coming down to load up.

No comments:

Post a Comment