Longwood Gardens, Kennett Sq, PA

Longwood Gardens, Kennett Sq, PA
Drinking Water

Saturday, April 17, 2010

A Perfect Easter Sunday 2010 - Thanks Greg & Laurel

Jumping around a bit with my posts but, I didn't want to leave out Easter Sunday. It was the most beautiful day. Weather was perfect, company was perfect, food was outstanding and just relaxing and fun too. Thanks Greg & Laurel. We've been spending Easter together for many years now. We used to go camping at Jenny Jump State Park. That has changed since Greg now has a menagarie of animals that have to be attended too. Now we hang out at their house where we enjoy his gardens and nearby woods. I always look forward to and enjoy the visits with my son, daughter-in-law and grandchildren along with Laurel's parents and sister. Awesome day!!!!! I love all of you so very much. You are cherished and held warmly in my heart

Hey, Joyce, Rox, Russ and Jess.....Looking GOOD!!!!!!!

Enjoying a perfect Easter Sunday. It was the "most beautiful spring day ever."

Anita looks so beautiful when she's smiling. Bud looks relaxed.

My other daughter Joyce and her significant other. Don't they look cute at their own table?

Man's best friend. He may have arthritis but his mind is as sharp as a tack. Good old boy !

The dogs love Grampa. Poor old Buster couldn't get up to hang with them.

Jess has the most amazing smile. That's my Love Bug!

I think Roxy looks like Avril Lavigne in this photo. What a beauty!

No comments:

Post a Comment