Longwood Gardens, Kennett Sq, PA

Longwood Gardens, Kennett Sq, PA
Drinking Water

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Christmas Day 2009 - Open House at Deb & Dave's

Christmas Day, 2009, was spent at "THE" open house above all others at daughter Deb's and son-in-law Dave's home. The collection of pictures below are just a glance at us enjoying ourselves with great food, wonderful stories, laughter and overall merriment. This is a general grouping with other specific photos and explanations below. Thanks so much Deb, Dave and grandson Davey for all the work you put into this special gathering. It meant more to me then I can express to be with the whole family to celebrate this holiday. And, thank you to all of my family members, especially all of the grandchildren. It was wonderful to see all 12 of you. I am so blessed. I soooo miss the days when all of you were younger and we spent a lot more time together. You are always with me in thought and in my heart. You are cherished.

















No comments:

Post a Comment