Longwood Gardens, Kennett Sq, PA

Longwood Gardens, Kennett Sq, PA
Drinking Water

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Reminiscing again. I just received a loving e-mail from my cousin Kevin. If you go back in my blog you'll see Kevin with the cupey doll hairdo, at one year old, standing at a fence in our old neighborhood. Now I'm sharing a picture of our Grandma Ramsey with you. She's holding another cousin on her lap. The front porch is just a few houses down from where we lived and right next to the coal yard. My cousin lived next door to our Grandma in the row house. Grandma Ramsey was the most loving grandmother a child could have. I'm positive that she's an angel in heaven. She could be a saint. As my cousin Kevin reminded me, Grandma Ramsey used to sing to us and she always loved to hold us. Ireland released her as a teen, we kept her all the rest of her life and cherished her. I still think of her often even though she's been gone from us since I was 12 years old. Her last living child, my Aunt Mary, is an example of her mother's love and charity. We are all blessed to have Aunt Mary to carry on where her mother left off. I love you so much Aunt Mary. God Bless you! Kevin is my Aunt Mary's son.

No comments:

Post a Comment