Longwood Gardens, Kennett Sq, PA

Longwood Gardens, Kennett Sq, PA
Drinking Water

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Fireworks commentary.

We've been going to all of the fireworks displays that we can squeeze in. That's because I'm obsessed with fireworks. I looooove them! The next one we want to see is at Longwood Gardens in PA which, has fireworks and fountains. The music for this particular display will be by ABBA. The fireworks we saw on 7/16/09 at Berkley Heights, NJ lasted for an hour because it was an anniversary of the event. Just like the Red Bank, NJ fireworks which was celebrating it's 50th year so they went all out. Red Bank is now my #1 pick of all the fireworks I've seen over the years. The latest we attended was at a winery. We nixed that for a return visit because it was buggy, probably from the grape vines. Also, due to the fact that I was driving, I couldn't imbibe any wine at the event. Let me tell you, I never saw so many bottles of wine being consumed in one location. This was a first and I was lured there by the reputation of the fireworks company putting on the display. The winery is up in the mountains and there weren't thousands of people to warrant a huge display. Oh well! Antonio did make a tie dye tee shirt so we have something to show for the visit. I bought a bottle of wine to bring home.

No comments:

Post a Comment