Longwood Gardens, Kennett Sq, PA

Longwood Gardens, Kennett Sq, PA
Drinking Water

Saturday, July 11, 2009

And here are the "Party Dolls." I keep forgetting that I should list groups of postings in reverse. You are seeing the end of the day picture and the beginning is at the bottom. Our original plan was to go to the Horse Park of NJ for their Freedom Fest, which had fireworks. But, on the way there, I decided to check out the Turkey Swamp campground. Then when I headed out, I went in a different direction. We had a nice ride out in the country but decided to ditch the fireworks plan and head to Mercer County Park to see the music. That was a nice surprise because I really like the "Party Dolls." In the first half of their act they don big sixties style wigs. We saw them a couple of weeks ago at a park in Somerset County. On the way to the park we bought KFC, for a picnic supper. Then when we left Mercer County Park, we headed in to Princeton to Halo Pub for ice cream. I'm going to finish this now because we are having a fierce lightning storm and I don't want to lose this post. Tomorrow we are going to see Mama Mia! I can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment