Longwood Gardens, Kennett Sq, PA

Longwood Gardens, Kennett Sq, PA
Drinking Water

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Remembering Tom

Tonight, 6/24/09, I'm remembering my son-in-law Tom who passed away, suddenly, three years ago. That's Tom in the lower right bottom of the picture. The photo was taken at a birthday celebration for my Mom (I think her 70th). I love the picture because everyone is smiling and looooking gooood! The others in the picture, front row: grandson Zack, daughter-in-law Laurel and of course Tom. Second row: my sisiter Maureen, Mom, youngest daughter Stacy, me, first daughter Diane (Tom's wife) and granddaughter Nicole who is fascinated with Uncle Tom's hair. Third row: Third daughter Debbie, son-in-law Bob (married to Donna and dad to Zack and Nicole), my son Greg (married to Laurel who is expecting Jessica) and second daughter Donna. What a great celebration that was. Tom you are in my thoughts and prayers. You are not forgotten and are truly missed by the family. Yours in peace, Mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment